Sedona Dentist, Dr. George Moore is a graduate of the University of Southern California (USC) Dental School. He grew up in southern Arizona, received his undergraduate degree from N.A.U and was proud to return home to Arizona after dental school. In 1976, he and his wife, Claudine, a USC dental hygienist, moved to Sedona to start their dental practice.
Dedicated to Dentistry & Education
- A thirty seven year dental practice in Sedona, Arizona
- Hundreds of hours of continuing education, well beyond the Arizona Dental board requirements
ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS AND AWARDS:
- Graduated with honors the prestigious University of Southern California Dental School.
- International Smile Gallery Competition of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry. (See Awards Page)
- Smile makeover examples published in the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry Magazine
“Dentistry is the most exciting and rewarding field to be in today. My commitment to dentistry and my quality staff allows me to provide the best care for you, my valued patients. After having a dental practice in Sedona for 37 years, I am more excited about dentistry today than ever before. Feel free to talk to me about your dental goals or concerns, I am glad to consult with you.” Dr. George Moore, DDS